Key Account Manager: Biosimilar drugs/Dermatology & Oncohematology
EGIS Pharmaceuticals PLC is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
For the Representative office of EGIS Pharmaceuticals PLC in Bulgaria, we currently have a challenging job opportunity and we are searching for a proven professional to drive the business forward at the role of:
Key Account Manager: Biosimilar drugs/Dermatology & Onco-hematology for Sofia region
- Manage key accounts in the respective target segment;
- Meet assigned sales and market share objectives of the assigned territory;
- Demonstrate uses and advantages of products to practitioners and create a value proposition for them;
- Manage and deliver sales and margin as per the budget;
- Monitor the market conditions and competitor activities on an on-going basis;
- Provides a high level of product expertise and customer service to all accounts;
- University degree, preferably in Medicine or Pharmacy
- Minimum 3 years of Pharmaceutical sales experience;
- Experience with promotion of biological drugs in Dermatology or Oncohematology is strongly desired;
- Ability to gain consistent access & develop strong, professional relationships with key accounts;
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to travel within territory on a regular basis;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- PC Literacy
- Competitive remuneration package
- Constructive and professional working environment
- Continuous professional development and advancement
If the Key Account Management is you passion, if you are confident, you need a change in a new environment, where your creativity and professionalism would be highly valued, send your CV and motivation letter not later than April 21, 2017.
All applications will be reviewed with high level of confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
За да кандидатствате по тази обява, натиснете тук!