Key account specialist oncology
The position is based in Sofia and responsible for the West region
In 2015, Mylan acquired Abbott’s non-U.S. developed markets specialty and branded generics business. In Bulgaria, we were previously known as Abbott Products EOOD.
For Us, It’s A Mission
Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in approximately 145 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios, which is regularly bolstered by an innovative and robust product pipeline. With a workforce of more than 30,000, Mylan has attained leading positions in key international markets through its wide array of dosage forms and delivery systems, significant manufacturing capacity, global commercial scale and a committed focus on quality and customer service.
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a ‘doer’ and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
Here’s how this role will help:
• Builds strong, valuable and mutually beneficial partnerships with key Oncology stakeholders
• Creates new opportunities for long-term relationships
• Manages the Oncology portfolio sales plan in the key accounts in line with the company policy and business marketing strategy
• Ongoing analysis and follow up of marketing budget investments of the assigned key accounts
• Maximizes all sales opportunities, supporting the business growth
Here are the qualifications required for this position
• 2 years of proven experience in Oncology
• Higher degree in Pharmaceutical sciences
• Solid experience and proven track record in sales and KAM
• Knowledge of Pharmaceutical market and good understanding of Oncology products positioning and key benefits
• Advanced presentation, interpersonal, problem solving skills
• Project management and organizational skills
• Result-oriented & customer focused, with strong analytical thinking and team player
• Good command in English
• Good command in MS office: Word, Excel, E-mail & PowerPoint
• Clear driving license
• The position is based in Sofia and responsible for the West region
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more info – click here!