NURSE/CARE WORKER - UK
Basic care experience needed
Staff for hospital full-time contracted placement in Wilshire.
Basic care experience needed as 3 week paid training is provided.
To apply - please send CV in ENGLISH
- helping the patients to maintain the living standard;
- helping with personal hygiene, bathing, toileting;
- taking patients to therapies and other day to day responsibilities;
Due to differences in the laws, safety regulations and adaptation programs in the UK, all qualified nurses will be working as nursing assistants until they have completed their adaptation and required training to work as a nurse.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE
- Nurse diploma / care training certificate / - if available;
- Communicative English.
The average salary is £1800 to £2700 per month, depending on experience and qualifications.
South West of England
- Work in hospital - not a care home;
- The hospital offers training free of charge;
- Free food while you work;
- Possibility to become registered nurse;
- Discounted accommodation.
For more info click here!