Product manager diabetes – Sofia
Requirements - higher education in medicine or pharmacy, previous experience in the pharmaceutical marketing
Novo Nordisk A/S is a focused healthcare company and the world leader in diabetes care.
We are actively working to change the course of the diabetes pandemic, improve the daily lives of people with diabetes, and to expand the possibilities for people with hemophilia.
Novo Nordisk Pharma EAD is the leading diabetes care company in Bulgaria.
In order to strengthen our marketing function in Bulgaria we seek to hire a
PRODUCT MANAGER DIABETES
The Product Manager Diabetes must assume responsibility for optimizing the use of Novo Nordisk’s resources, as well as for preparation, implementation and follow up of relevant promotional plans, marketing strategies, tactics and key events related to the diabetes products. Product Manager is also responsible for the development of local promotional materials to be used by the Sales Force.
The Product Manager Diabetes is a part of the Marketing Team and reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
• Higher education in medicine or pharmacy;
• Previous experience in the pharmaceutical marketing (working with agencies, preparation of company’s participation at scientific events, experience in developing brochures, etc.);
• High learning potential & ability to quickly acquire new knowledge and skills;
• Creativity, innovative mind-set & proactivity;
• Ideas for campaigns & relevant planning & organization skills to follow up on campaign execution;
• Influencing & powerful communication;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• High energy level;
• Ambition & drive for success;
• Concern for quality & details of relevant documentation to meet valid compliance requirements;
• Project Management skills;
• Ability to create long-term relations with internal & external customers;
• Result orientation;
• Fluent English;
• Computer knowledge (MS Office);
• Driving licence.
• Work according to highest professional standards and international know-how;
• Work in a highly professional, motivated and dynamic team;
• Excellent working conditions;
• Unique company culture.
If you meet above requirements and are interested in joining our team for a life-changing career, please send us your application.
Following application documents are needed:
• Detailed CV in English;
• Copy of diploma for graduated higher education in medicine or pharmacy;
• Motivation letter.
Deadline for sending applications: 24th September 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more info – click here!