CredoWeb is Looking for BackEnd Developer
Our platform CredoWeb serves thousands of customers every day. We are looking for a developer with a strong analytical mind. A backend ninja with a passion for RESTful API interfaces.
Does that sound like you? Keep on reading!
✋ Say hi...
..If you’re proactive (you go after tickets on your own), curious (you seek out challenges), and you want to work in a flat organization, where individual responsibility and ideas are more important than hierarchies and positions.
Our stack is PHP/MYSQL/JS/Node for the backend and our microservices. As a backend developer, we need you to be proficient in the former. We believe that someone who has good analytical skills, dev-tech savvy, and is excited to grow through practice is a recipe for success.
🌟 Us, in a nutshell
CredoWeb Services is an ambitious company that originates in Bulgaria and develops and maintains the platform CredoWeb which aims to connect the different stakeholders in healthcare – doctors, hospitals, patients and pharma companies facilitating better information flow and experience exchange in a professional online environment. CredoWeb is a market leader on the Bulgarian market with over 21500 medical experts part of the community. Additionally we operate in Austria, Germany, Romania, India and Latin America and we are constantly expanding globally.
🔛 What you will do
- Take care of the development of our backend software and infrastructure
- Make sure our systems are operational and up
- Add new features, fix bugs and improve the stability and reliability of the system
- Have full responsibility (and accountability) of the features you build and ship
- Be a trusted key figure - solve problems in your own way
- Learn from and work with a diverse team, each integral for growing our product
✅ A great fit looks like
- 2+ years of experience in backend development
- Knowledge and experience with OOP, PHP, MySQL - our infrastructure’s languages, so you gotta know ‘em
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and experience with Linux - our infrastructure works on linux and you should know how to grep
- Knowledge and experience in Laravel, Symfony (Components) and Laminas/Mezzio is greatly appreciated
- Strong command of software engineering principles, design, and process - we build sustainable code: spaghetti’s for the kitchen
- Knowledge and experience with Git (versioning system) - we play nicely & at the same time
- Being comfortable communicating in English
- Be part of a Bulgarian company with multinational experience and global ambitions
- Opportunities for career growth
- Flexible working hours: adapt your work to how you best shine
- Truly flat hierarchy structure, where every opinion is actively sought and valued
- Non-stressful environment with unquestionable respect for every colleague
- Attractive performance program
- Competitive remuneration
- Health insurance
- Friendly and dynamic team in which proactive approach and ideas for improvement are always welcome.
🔊 Sounds good?
Send us your CV and share why you feel we’re a good fit for you (no need for cover letters) and what you’d bring to our team at email@example.com.