Berlin-Chemie/Menarini is a leading multinational pharmaceutical group with presence in over 100 countries worldwide and an outstanding reputation. Identifying and meeting the needs of various patients through innovative products and evidence-based scientific communication with physicians is in the centre of the company's business philosophy.
We are currently looking for an experienced, creative and ambitious professional to join the marketing team in our Sofia Office.
The Product Manager is a core member of the local marketing team and his/her main responsibilities include:
1. Monitoring and analyzing the market environment and trends, and assessing their influence on the assigned products;
2. Planning and developing the marketing strategy and activities for the assigned products;
3. Product champion with full ownership for driving the implementation of the brand plans;
4. Continuously tracking and controlling the brand plan execution process.
– University degree in medicine, pharmacy or other life sciences.
– Minimum 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry of which at least 2 years in product management;
– Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing with a successful track record of launching and growing pharmaceutical brands.
– Excellent interpersonal skills that support internal and external business relations;
– Excellent written and verbal communication both in Bulgarian language and in English language;
– Strong analytical skills;
– Proactive, trustworthy and reliable with details and deadlines, results-oriented with a “can-do” attitude;
– Strong PC skills required – MS Office;
– Clean driving license;
– This position is based in Sofia and requires approximately 50% travel (mostly domestic + some international).
What we offer
– The possibility to join a high performing team;
– A competitive remuneration package and bonus scheme.
If this sounds just like the job for you, we look forward to receiving your CV and a Motivation Letter in English language.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
За да кандидатствате по тази обява, натиснете тук!